WELL® Standard, developed by the International Well Building Institute, is the world’s first evidence-based system that places human health, well-being and performance at the center of design.
It is scientifically proven* to enhance the performance, productivity, nutrition, fitness, mood, sleep patterns and overall health of humans.
- Integration, control & automation of interior environments with materials and science-based methodologies that prioritize Air & Water Quality, Lighting, Fitness, Comfort, Nourishment and Mind
- Proven technologies and enhanced strategies for Indoor Air and Water Quality Control / Monitoring
- Circadian Cycles, Temperature & Color Variations, Shading, Lighting
- Design guides for Ergonomics, Acoustics and Thermal Performance
- Mind focus on Stress Reduction, Sleep, Health & Biophilia
*Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Columbia University Medical Center