Sustainability is both the foundation underneath all that we endeavor and the guiding light that illuminates the decisive path each project follows as it pursues a transformation of the Clients vision into the amazing floating vessels that grace our global waters.
It is a privilege to push the limits on all levels of sustainable technology and design. It is a privilege to take care of the one thing that takes care of us…OUR OCEANS. From technology, materials, innovation and practices, we’re focused on the future of sustainable design. We relish in the belief that a thriving economy and a thriving environment can co-exist through innovative thinking and sustainable solutions. Driven to inspire, promote, create and provide sustainable solutions for luxury lifestyles and everyday living, we are inspired by the LEED Accreditation (Green Building) model to fuel our sincere passion for the transformation of yachting into a more innovative, sustainable and economically diverse future. We are also developing a LEED driven Green/Sustainable Rating and Certification Program for the industry.
We see sustainability not only as the responsible thing to do, but as the inevitable force behind leadership as an industry in the world. We see sustainability as a way of offering luxurious and efficient solutions without compromising aesthetics, craftsmanship or quality.
“SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT MEETS THE NEEDS OF THE PRESENT WITHOUT COMPROMISING
THE ABILITY OF FUTURE GENERATIONS TO MEET THEIR OWN NEEDS.”
- Brundtland World Commission on the Environment and Development
- Interior Design Process and Materials Selection (Environmental Footprint Audit and Lifecycle/Resiliency Grading)
- Current State Vessel Operations vs. Desired State Operations
- Interior Innovation and Transformational Spaces
- Yacht Interior Care and Maintenance (Products and Indoor Environmental Quality Monitoring)
- Sustainable Program Development